New Year Aspiration

on Saturday, December 6, 2008

Recently I heard a few friends talking about their 2009 aspiration. I wonder if the year 2008 plans had been accomplished. For me, I remember every year when I did my new year aspirations, I was very excited at that moment, then forget about the goals for the rest of the months....too common for many people yeah?


Now I do not set new year aspiration goals anymore. Last year when I decided to start my own business, I did my 5 years goals. I think it gave me stronger motivation and drive to pursue it when I can see my route clearer to the future. Ultimately, I am passionate about what I am doing now, helping individual and teams to challenge for excellence, reengineering organization on human capital for creating abundant results.

I created this table so that some of you might want to ask yourself which category you are currently in. Maybe you would like to share with me what do you think about your goals. I love to listen to your exciting goals because sometimes it gives me more strengths to pursue mine. So, gambate and let's dream!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

interesting...... hope to know more...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Harvard, very interesting statistic, May i know how you come up with the percentage? or reference? Thank you!