Inspirations and Motivation

on Thursday, April 23, 2009

It has been quite some time I did not write my blog. As a matter of fact, I thought that no one actually log in and read my sharings. To my surprise, when I came to Kota Kinabalu and met Mary yesterday, she told me that for quite some time I "neglected" my blog. I got a shock when I knew that some other ex-colleagues such as Flavia and Sumi oftenly checked on my blogs too! They want to seek for some new inspiration and motivation at work and in life.

As an apology for that, I would present a gift to my dearest and loyal supporters with this 2 wonderful youtube clips :) which gave me much realization of individual potential provided we determine long enough to achieve our dreams.

Both the clips show that ordinary people turn into extraordinary figures overnight. They look too normal on the outside, like you and me. Yet, you will realise how wonderful they are when they perform. So, my dear friends, bear in mind that both had spend years and years to cultivate their interest, determination to continue what they like to do, endless effort to improve their skills, until one day they appear to be a "star". If you want to be a star, start preparing now, maybe after 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, or even 35 years later like Susan Boyle, finally your talent being recognized and overnight you become the "superstar".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leL4smXXiDU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

0 comments: