Love, Success and Be Rich!

on Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The ultimate goal in life is "love". Either you want to give your love to others, or it can be receiving all the love others offer to you. In the past, Gautama Buddha, Jesus, Nabi Mohammad, Mahatma Ghandi, Mother Teresa and many more, live their life by giving the love to the people....and they achieve their ultimate goal in life.
We might have different priority in who we want to offer our love. It can be "small" love, just for oneself, thinking only for yourself, and soon or later you are too attached with personal gain, then people quote you as "selfish". It can be "big" love, you care about the people you know, your family members, your friends, your colleagues, your spiritual associates and whoever ask for your help, and then you are being quoted as "kind". It can be "infinity" love, you are willing to give your services to every human being that is in need regardless of their races, nationality, educational level, gender or age - giving them your sincere smile, preaching them goodness, bring happiness to their inner world by sharing your life wisdom, and forgotten about your "self".
Check this out about "Happiness is not Outside you" by Dr. David R Hawkins http://youtube.com/watch?v=8P0xr6AThWQ&feature=related

Success means different for many people, it is merely the gap from your "present" stage to "future" goals. Once you achieve it, then you can feel the success in you. Then you can set another new goals.... I cherish every moment in life when I consider an incident is a success for me. Recent teambuilding is a success for me because I see some participants bringing out their very best as a "person", breaking down the defences of wearing mask infront of others. More importantly, "their success is my success" as well :) So, write down all the successes in your "happiness book", so that your great memory will stay forever, even leaving a good legacy for your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren to read it....this blog should serve that purpose for me...:)

Getting rich is Great! My past experience in life does not create and store good files about "money". Thus, I am always stuck in between if money brings love and happiness to life. Recent discovery understands that money is a form of energy, and it is a positive and higher level of energy. Then it should be congruent with the ultimate goal in life to have meaningful love, success and happiness in life. So getting rich and have more money is a high energy mind state and its is great!!! Yesterday I witness a situation when my client wanted to promote an executive to be a manager, and we are about to offer her a new salary which is much higher than her previous pay. To my surprise she rejected and asked for a lower salary. WOW! In all my past practice, this is the first time I encountered such employee. We do not have much time to negotiate more about it, however I discover there must be some "money files" in her mind that had been "infected by virus". This is an interesting discovery (the diagram) , the higher your energy level in life, you are more positive and happy!
So, receive and offer your love moments to moments, cherish every success we had (be it small, medium or big), and enjoy being RICH! :)
Make any sense?






2 comments:

Eric said...

Well said, Harvard!I wish to give and receive at least big love in my life. Then find out that your meaning of success very different from mine. You cherish every success you had which i should learn from you. I have been taught that cherish is a kind of showoff but now i realize how important to cherish success we have achieved.

Definitely, I do like to enjoy being RICH! Strive to get RICH! Not to work for "Money", but to comment "Money" work for me! Comment "Money" to bring more love and happiness to all! :)

Harvard Choo said...

Be an excellent receiver of love, success and money!!! :)