Stay YOUNG Live RICH Be SUCCESSFUL!

on Thursday, November 4, 2010

During the M2M session with my ex-students in HRM, I suddenly realise that getting the people with high energy together and share their successes can be such an awesome experience!
So the "what if?" pop-up in my mind.

"What if I can gather more undergraduates to learn and grow in a more organize and professsional way?" After my discuss with few of my mentees, my heart immediately ask me to go with it, "just fricking do it!" :)

This is the initial program with the intention of helping the undergraduates, with a very affordable tuition fees. My Rational:
1. To build participant’s self-confidence in public speaking
2. To unleash individual true potential through the journey of self-discovery
3. To provide useful interactive coaching for better career success

Entry Phase
1. “Creating Your Stage!” ~ Public Speaking (1 day)
a. New Mindset of Master Communicator
b. The Art of Learning and Sharing
c. The Essence of Effective Speech

2. “Be a WOW candidate!” Preparations for ANY Interviews (0.5 days)
a. The journey of being “ME”!
b. Creating new scripts for my future
c. Presenting the X.O me.

The best part is this!
3. "Life directions coaching” Net meeting discussion on career development.

(45mins 3 sessions/ year)
a. Q&A session – learn together, hear together, and grow together.

Dates:
Expected to be conducted in March, June, September, December 2011. It is a free revision for 2 years. Awesome right?!!!

My Target Group:
1. Undergraduates especially year 2 onwards
2. Working graduates first 1-2 years
3. Corporate participants

I hope my little effort in helping the undergraduates will make our future workforce become more competent in skills, having good life values, and understand their own purpose in life.

Are you interested? If yes, "Just fricking take action!" Contact our Young Rich Successful (YRS) Ambassador!

New Note:
Corporate tuition fees is really great difference to the undergraduates. My objective is very clear here - to help the undergraduates to prepare themselves in the work life! So, take your opportunity!
Namaste!


1 comments:

Adilla Arantika Wiranto said...

Hi everyone, I'm Adilla, YRS Ambassador.
What a great article, isn't it? I'm hyped! Are you too? Don't miss this chance, and let me assist you in the registration.

Contact me at 016 353 8395 and grab the special chance to join Harvard's signature M2M program!!!

Thanks Harvard for the amazing offer!