Interest or Commitment

on Monday, February 28, 2011

For quite some time havent update my blogs. Today is the last day of February 2011, so perhaps I need to "fill up the blanks" for this month, and lets not talk about January, I totally forgotten to put anything here. Pehaps giving myself excuses it is our Chinese New Year month....

When I started to write blogs, I think it is something "cool", something worthwhile doing, to share and to give my views so that someone somewhere in this world can rejoice with what I experience, gain some useful insights from what I write, and felt good after reading. It is merely an interest for me. I still remember the first article put on blog, I was excited and keen to let many of my clients and friends know about it :)

Time passes, and the incident is like just yesterday. In fact it was in 2008, the year I started my company. If I say it is still interest in writing blogs, I dont feel the excitement anymore. I realise writing something good for people to read, should be a commitment for me now. My aim is to write something so that in the future, I could pick up part and parcel of my blogs to compile into a useful mini-book as a "legacy" from me, haha...:)

I think my experience sounds familiar to you? When we first involved in something we want, we have the strong "urge", the great momentum and feelings wanting to have it. We do "whatever it takes" just to get it. These includes getting a job, aiming for a promotion, getting a new boyfriend/girlfriend, etc... Then over the time, the intense feeling is not there, and we started to get "lost"!

I believe the next level we should move on is called "commitment". If we are mature enough to understand our feelings, we aware that feelings come and go, yet responsibility and commitment stays. Thus, commit to do something in our life is so important so that we will continue to strive towards our goals.

"I want to be a successful coach, trainer and people strategist to add values to other people's life, to bring joy and happiness to everyone and anyone who knows me!" Such simple commitment to say, take great courage to do. And writing blog is only part of what I am doing....cheers, and happy reading!

1 comments:

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

He’s waiting to help you.


HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.