Brain works this way!

on Sunday, January 11, 2009

The second time when we went to the same clinic, the younger nurse serve us this round.
She ask my friend to sit down comfortably with a smile, then build rapport with soft and gentle voice.
Next, she check the pulse position by pressing gently using her fingers. When she started to draw blood, the older nurse came near to my friend. I started to worry about her words.....my friend might pass out again if she use her old same pattern....

This time, she went to my friend and said " ok, relax, follow me....", "inhale... exhale...inhale....exhale...."....my friend look at her and follow her rythm, then everything just completed in seconds.

Wow, I realised she did it right this time, haha!

Words have power! This is something I learn many years ago from my mentor. I urge leaders used the right word at all times if you want to see significant changes in your relationship with family, friends, colleagues or even your loves one.

0 comments: