Be An Excellent Receiver!

on Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yesterday listen to one of my friend talking about his work, the superior's expectation and how he went through his challenges for the past 1 week.


He told me that he is not good enough, he thinks he is performing under expectation, and he told me a lot of his weaknesses.....He felt that he does not deserve what he had now. On the other hand, I understand that he had improved a lot for the past 2 years, and he did awesome!!!


Sometimes we tends to be a 'victim' of our own life. Isnt we?

There are 4 processes to get what we want in life. And we actually already knew about it. This is what I learned from one of the warrior camp:-

It is like buying a burger by "drive through" at Mc Donald. First, we need to say it loud and precisely what we want through the mic, Secondly we drive our car towards the counter, Thirdly we must willing to pay for it, Lastly, to accept the burger we order!

Everyone might "stuck" at certain process thus they cant get what they want. When I am clear about my goal, what is my passion and mission for, what I want to achieve in 3 years time, I say/write it clearly and precisely. Then I work towards that goal with determination and persistency, and I must be willing to exchange my time and effort for that goals, finally when the rewards come, I must willing to open to accept it.


I believe my friend did all but the last one! So, after giving your best, graps your rewards, always remember to be an "Excellent Receiver"!

0 comments: